Cambium ePMP 2000 5 GHz AP Lite w/Intelligent Filtering and Sync
ePMP has set the standard for high performace, scalability, and reliability in harsh interference environments all at a compelling price. ePMP 2000 is the next-generation Access Point bringing interference tolerance to a whole new level with unique Hypure™ technology, which combines Intelligent Filtering and Smart Beamforming to deliver new levels of performance in the face of interference.
The ePMP 2000 System consists of a high-performance, GPS-Synchronized Access Point (AP) Radio with Intelligent Filtering, a new compact high-performance Sector Antenna, and an optional Smart Antenna.
Intelligent Filtering improves both receive and transmit performance. It protects the network from off-channel interferers with a filter that dynamically moves around the channel. On the transmit side, it protects the RF environment by reducing off-channel transmission noise.
Smart Beamforming drastically reduces the effects of on-channel interference. The System learns the locations of each served Subscriber Module (SM) and forms a narrow beam toward the desired SM while that radio is transmitting in the uplink. This reduces the gain on the uplinkfor on-channel interferers that are transmitting at an azimuth angle different from the SM, delivering performance gains never before seen
Key Advantages of the ePMP 2000 Access Point
- Industry-Leading Interference Tolerance: Intelligent Filtering hardens ePMP 2000 to strong off-channel interferers and reduces off-channel noise for better radio co-location. Smart Beamforming with the optional Smart Antenna delivers dramatic performance improvements when dealing with strong co-channel interference.
- Frequency: GPS Synchronization and Transmit Power Control allow for industry-leading frequency reuse.
- Unmatched Performance and Scalability: With the efficient ePMP MAC protocol and advanced air-fairness scheduler, up to 120 simultaneously active Subscriber Modules can be served without performance degradation.
- Supports up to 120 Subscriber Modules
- Supports a wide frequency range: 5150 – 5970 MHz
- 802.3at compliant 100/1000BaseT Interface