ePMP Force 300-16, 5GHz High Gain Radio with 16dBi Dish Antenna, FCC. US power cord
Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in overcrowded RF environment. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, finding the right broadband connectivity solution is vital for all low and high density types of deployments.
Cambium Networks resolves this challenge with a breakthrough technology solution that delivers
superior performance, resiliency and reach in the most congested environments. Combining the latest 802.11AC Wave 2 chipset and the field proven TDD MAC of ePMP, the Force 300-16 offers a compelling yet affordable point to point product and a future mid gain subscriber module for the ePMP 3000 Access Point.
Force 300-16 continues the tradition of previous products with an integrated 25dBi dish with a narrow beamwidth and reliable mechanics. Supporting peak throughput greater than 500Mbps, the Force300-16 will also supports an always on spectrum analyzer and local WiFi management to take advantage of mobile installation applications.
- Cambium Networks' ePMP Force 300-16 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides superior throughput of over 500 Mbps of real user data.
- The ePMP Force 300-16 supports channel size configuration from 20MHz up to 80MHz and modulates up to 256 QAM.
- The Force 300-16 supports a local Wi-Fi connection to allow easy installation, configuration, and monitoring from any Wi-Fi enabled device.
- The ePMP Force 300-16 supports real time spectrum monitoring without degradation in throughput
- Configurable modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 3-5 ms.
- QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services - VoIP, video, and data - and provides three levels of traffic priority.
- With a horizontal orientation mount providing a 15 degree beamwidth and 16dBi gain, the F300-16 offers a compelling, compact subscriber or point to point solution resilient to interference.
- This platform is for the user base that wants a smaller on premises footprint while enabling high gain.
- Install is a breeze with the easy to install mount, capable of pole and wall mounting.