Cambium Networks C058910A122A
ePMP 3000L 5 GHz Access Point
Cambium Networks ePMP product line has set the standard for high performance, scalability and reliability in harsh interference environments all at a compelling price. The ePMP 3000L is the third generation access point (AP) that carries on the interference tolerance mechanisms with an emphasis on high-performance in low-density point to multipoint sectors.
MicroPOP Applications: ePMP 3000L is ideally suited for areas with low density or small numbers of subscribers. With support for narrow-band sectors and omnis, coverage can be added exactly where needed.
Frequency Reuse: Supports GPS synchronization and SM Transmit power control to allow for frequency re-use.
Unmatched Performance and Scalability: With the efficient Cambium Networks MAC protocol and advanced air-fairness scheduler the ePMP 3000L supports high performance and low consistent latency to subscribers.
- 2X2 MIMO support with peak throughput of 600 Mbps
- 256QAM-5/6, 80 MHz support
- Supports a wide frequency range: 4910 to 5950 MHz
- Frequency re-use with GPS sync and interference mitigation
- Connectorized for use with sector antenna. Also compatible with RF
- Elements Twistport(tm) Adaptor for ePMP
- Cloud or on-premises network management with cnMaestro