cnPilot™ R201 US, 802.11ac dual band Gigabit WLAN Router with ATA
cnPilot™ Home & Small Business is a suite of 802.11ac and 802.11n WiFi products managed by cnMaestro which provides end-to-end network lifecycle management. cnMaesto assists cnPilot’s ease of deployment by handling network planning, inventory management, onboarding of devices, daily operation and any network maintenance issues.
Simplifying the network
Extending the service provider’s indoor reach and streamlining components for a simplified indoor network, cnPilot™ R200 and R201 integrate the 802.11ac or 802.11n router, an ATA to connect telephone and fax. With remote end-to-end network visibility, troubleshooting is simple.
Cloud Management: backed by Cambium’s cnMaestro™ cloud manager offering end-to-end visibility of the network and customer devices.
- Out-of-the box zero touch onboarding
- Stateful alarms and dashboard views
- Multiple management options available including cloud-based, TR-069, SNMP and an enriched set of RESTful interfaces
Highly Integrated: the WLAN routers simplify the indoor home network-combing in one box commonly needed functions often put together from different manufacturers.
End-to-End Troubleshooting: Single dashboard view and rich statistics ensure rapid root cause detection and issue resolution
- One-click functionality reveals the health of all network nodes related to the problem area
- Troubleshoot end user client connectivity on any WLAN from a single console
- No truck roll required to debug wired or wireless connectivity configurations
Multiple SSIDs and Service Provider (community) SSID’s: Enables service providers to offer SSIDs across their network as users travel from home, to outdoor public hotspot and to local business / small enterprise or campus. This allows network operators to promote their brand throughout their customers’ daily journeys.