The UltraLink™-GX80 is an ultra-high capacity, all-outdoor, 10Gbit/s, FDD, E-Band radio that operates in the interference free 70/80GHz frequency. Developed specifically for delivering fiber speeds and performance, The UltraLink™-GX80 offers the industries highest system gain, ensuring maximum throughput with unparallel performance.
Intracom’s UltraLink™-GX80 features the highest spectral efficiency to date by achieving 10Gbit/s in 1500MHz channel @ 256QAM, while supporting a multitude of configuration options (1+0, 1+1HSB, 2+0 RLA/ XPIC). With a system gain that exceeds 100dB, customers will benefit from higher reliability and capacity while being able to deploy smaller antenna sizes. Accommodating both Ethernet Mode (2 x 10Gbe) and CPRI Mode (3 x CPRI Interfaces – Up to CPRI Option 7), this radio provides operators the cost-efficient fronthaul transport needed to build and extend the reach of their C-RAN networks
Why Choose the UltraLink GX80?
• Highest spectral efficiency offering up to 10 Gbit/s full-duplex throughput in a 1,500 MHz channel.
• Breakthrough E-Band system gain over 100 dB for extended reach / availability.
• Support of advanced all-outdoor Radio Link Aggregation schemes for further enhancing capacity, availability and range.
• Support of up to four Ethernet interfaces (mix of 10GbE, 1GbE / 2.5GbE) or up to three CPRI interfaces in the same unit.
• Support of Synchronous Ethernet and IEEE 1588v2 Transparent and Boundary Clock.
• "Zero-touch" configuration and service provisioning through Bluetooth communication with a standard Android table
UltraLink GX80 Applications
- Versatile solution for macro-cell backhaul and C-RAN fronthaul, as well as, all types of transport applications in metro and aggregation networks as a fiber substitute.
-Throughput, QoS and packet synchronization capabilities that satisfy the demanding 4G/4G+/5G transport requirements.
- Up to 10 Gbit/s full-duplex capacity, with simple 1+0 configuration and zero footprint, all-outdoor design, minimize deployment TCO.
- Support of native transport of Ethernet or CPRI traffic in the same unit.
- Deployment in complex networking architectures without additional switching equipment.