The UltraLink™-FX80 is an ultra-high capacity, all-outdoor, 3.6Gbit/s, FDD, E-Band radio that operates in the interference free 70/80GHz frequency. Developed specifically for Mobile and Fixed Broadband Network Operators, ISP’s and other Non-Telco business (Enterprises, Utilities, Industrial and Government Organizations) that need cost-effective, high capacity gigabit systems that are easy to deploy and operate.
Intracom’s UltraLink™-FX80 features both Ethernet and CPRI functionality on the same unit. The small size, intelligent design, and range of antennas and power options allows this radio to be quickly and easily deployed in any environment. From telecommunications towers, to lamp post, this product offers a “zero-touch” configuration through an integrated Bluetooth interface, minimizing its rollout time and safeguards against deployment errors.
The UltraLink™-FX80 is an ideal product for Metro, Aggregation, Backhaul or Infrastructure applications. Rise above the noise and benefit from the most reliable millimeter wave radio on the market. In our gigabit world, Intracom delivers best in class performance, software enabled on person installation, and coupled with the lowest cost of ownership (TCO)
HIGHLIGHTS: Why choose the UltraLInk FX80?
• Highest spectral efficiency offering up to 3.6 Gbit/s full-duplex throughput in a 500 MHz channel.
• Breakthrough E-Band system gain over 100 dB for extended reach / availability.
• Support of advanced all-outdoor Radio Link Aggregation schemes for further enhancing capacity, availability and range.
• Support of up to three Ethernet interfaces (mix of 10GbE, 1GbE / 2.5GbE) or up to three CPRI interfaces in the same unit.
• Support of Synchronous Ethernet and IEEE 1588v2 Transparent and Boundary Clock.
• "Zero-touch" configuration and service provisioning through Bluetooth communication with a standard Android table
The above schematic depicts a deployment scenario for backhauling traffic from several macro cells and small cells toward the mobile network operator’s existing fiber PoP. Radios are paired back-to-back at street level and serve as relay nodes with add/drop at the base station, while single units serve as terminals that directly interface to the remotest base stations and PoP.
- Up to 3 Gbit/s throughput, QoS and packet synchronization capabilities that satisfy the most demanding 4G/4G+ transport requirements.
- Highest versatility and small form-factor for macro- / micro- / small-cell backhaul, C-RAN fronthaul and all types of transport applications.
- Support of native transport of Ethernet or CPRI traffic in one unit.
- Unique direct AC powering option (without external devices) simplifies deployment at street locations where DC power is unavailable.
- Operation in low-licensing cost spectrum.
- Versatile solution for macro / micro / smallcell backhauls, C-RAN fronthaul and all types of transport applications.
- Unique direct AC powering option simplifies deployment at street locations where DC power is not available