The UltraLink™-BX70 is a compact, all-outdoor, 1.6 Gbit/s, native TDD packet radio, operating in the 71-76GHz part of the E-Band frequency. This radio is designed for backhaul and wireless GTTH applications. The UltraLink™-BX70 is ideal for last-mile delivery of “wireless” fiber to the home services, delivering broadband connectivity to enterprises, service providers and multi-dwelling units (MDU’s).
The UltraLink™-BX70 achieves users’ throughputs of up to 1.6 Gbit/s (aggregate) on a single 250Mhz radio channel. This price conscious radio, offers best in breed technology at competitive price.
The UltraLink™-BX70 employs mature and field-proven transmission technology to provide the most-efficient wireless connectivity today for over-the-rooftop or “in-clutter” applications. It is specially engineered to offer the highest deployment flexibility combined with a top-notch performance in urban environments, reaching challenging locations, where other solutions prove economically unfeasible.
HIGHLIGHTS: Why choose the UltraLInk BX70?
- Highest-capacity TDD E-Band radio in the market.
- Incorporates advanced Carrier Ethernet switch.
- Service reliability in interference-free spectrum.
- Small and lightweight unit with low power consumption
The application drawing illistrates the use of the UltraLink-BX70 radio. In this example, the radio is proving Gigabit multimedia service connectivity.
- Large Enterprise Sites
- University Campus
- Business Parks
- Hospital Campus
- Municipal Building
- Ideal for cost-sensitive wireless GTTx and enterprise connectivity services.
- Enables fast network deployment and services activation.
- Implements distribution network topologies without external switch.
- Maximizes spectral efficiency for access applications and camera backhaul networks.