Item is subject to additional tariff fees. Open chat or call for exact costs.
FDD Outdoor Micro cell, Unlicensed frequency, DL:5725-5825MHz/UL:5150-5250MHz, 2T2R, 25dBm,48V DC, PoE+, America standards
The Baicells Spectra Long-Term Evolution – Unlicensed (LTE-U) 2x320mW eNodeB enables smart mobile device users to be served by unlicensed 5.8 GHz spectrum using Frequency Division Duplexing (FDD) technology*. Providing the stability and bandwidth of LTE service while avoiding the cost of licensed spectrum is a significant advantage for wireless operators.
LTE-U outshines Wi-Fi with better capacity and coverage for multiple users, efficient power usage, guaranteed security authentication, and robust QoS. Spectra LTE-U’s forthcoming and incremental capability of harmonizing licensed and unlicensed bands echoes key 5G radio access goals known as Licensed Assisted Access (LAA). It is an attractive option for operators since it increases network capacity while limiting the CAPEX investment.
- Slim design suitable for private and public deployments
- Any IP based backhaul can be used, including public transmission
- Low power consumption; can be integrated with solar power
- Plug-and-Play with self-organizing network (SON) capabilities
- Integrated high-gain directional RF antenna and GPS antenna
- Standard LTE FDD network mode: UL 5150-5250 MHz, DL 5725-5825 MHz, and customized frequencies
- 2x2 MIMO antenna technology
- Excellent NLOS coverage performance
- Peak rate of 150 Mbps DL, 75 Mbps UL with 20 MHz spectrum
- 32 concurrent users
- Supports 5/10/15/20 MHz bandwidth operation
- Future flexible combination of licensed and unlicensed bands
- Local and remote Web GUI, network management through BaiOMC
- Highly secured with equipment certification against potential intrusion risk