Primus Cable CN1-3002-Z5
EZ-RJ45® Connector for Solid and Stranded CAT 5E Cable
The patented EZ-RJ45® Connector simplifies twisted pair terminations by allowing the wires to be inserted through the RJ45 connector and out the front. This allows the technician to easily verify the proper wiring order.
Electrical performance of the termination is optimized by pulling the EZ-RJ45® connector down over the cable jacket and seating it tightly in the rear of the connector. Reducing the distance between the wire twists and contacts improves performance! Reduces scrap, no wasted crimps. More reliable, higher performance. Crimp with the patented EZ-RJPRO® Crimp Tool crimps and trims in one cycle. Manufactured in the USA.
- Simplified termination, feed wire pairs through holes in front of connector.
- Works with solid or stranded wire.
- Simple one piece design...no bars or liners.
- FCC compliant, UL rated.
- Use in category 3, 5, 5E compliant data networks.
- EZ to verify wire sequence.
- Faster terminations.