Cambium 450b Retro Subscriber Module
The Cambium 450b Retro Subscriber Module increases performance with the addition of the 450b Subscriber and Backhaul Module.
- Ultra-wide band radios: 4.9 GHz to 5.925 GHz
- Capable of up to 300 Mbps aggregate in a 40 MHz channel
- Can function as a Point-to-Point (PTP) link or as a Subscriber Module (SM)
- Gigabit Ethernet Interface provides the maximum transfer rates to the device.
- 3.5 mm audio jack allows direct connection of headphones without any adapters.
- New System on a Chip (SoC) enhances Packet Processing Power more than 4x that of the 450 SM.
- Form factor allows the use of existing Offset Reflector dishes.