Mimosa 5GHz Quad Panel 14 dBi 802.11ac AP
Mimosa's A5 is not a typical quad panel access point, it redefines LOS and NLOS deployment for urban and suburban environments. Its utilizes a quad sector design, with 4 separate 90 degree antenna panels for high-density multipoint deployments. Mimosa's access points deliver super high capacity (250+ clients), sophisticated beamforming and advanced interference reduction techniques to enable service in high-density markets where wireless never worked before - changing the way consumers connect forever. Mimosa offers both a 14 dBi and 18 dBi version to fulfill the needs of your network. This is the 14dBi model. It operates in 4x4:4 802.11ac. The Mimosa access point suite is one of the first unlicensed radios to offer Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) capabilities. MU-MIMO is a feature that enables simultaneous downlink transmission to multiple clients at once (CPE or mobile device). The A5 leverages directionality technology to achieve MU-MIMO.
- Mimosa A5 14dbi 5GHz Omni 360 degree 802.11ac 1.7 Gbps Gigabit Access Point LOS
- With client speeds capable of 500 Mbps+, and access point capacity up to 1.5 Gbps delivers the speeds consumers and business users demand at a fraction of the cost of delivering Fiber to the Premises.
- The Mimosa A5 unique quad-panel MIMO technology delivers industry leading performance for high density short-range multipoint broadband applications.
- Generate more capacity with less interference! Mimosa introduces the first directional MIMO technology, providing 4 individual 90º panels that can uniquely transmit MIMO streams only in the direction of a desired client.
- MU-MIMO is a feature that enables simultaneous downlink transmission to multiple clients at once (CPE or mobile device). The A5-360 leverages directionality technology to achieve MU-MIMO.