ePMP Force 300-25 5GHz High Gain Radio w/ 25dBi Dish Antenna (FCC, US power cord)
Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in overcrowded RF environment. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, finding the right broadband connectivity solution is vital for all low and high density types of deployments.Cambium Networks resolves this challenge with a breakthrough technology solution that delivers superior performance, resiliency and reach in the most congested environments. Combining the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 chipset and the field proven TDD MAC of ePMP, the Force 300-25 offers a compelling yet affordable point to point product and a future high gain subscriber module for the ePMP3000 Access Point.Designed to operate as an affordable, yet highly reliable, point-to-point product offering 700 Mbps throughput, the Force 300-25 will also serve as a high-gain subscriber for future ePMP access points. With its introduction, Force 300-25 opens up opportunities for short- and long-haul backhauls where throughput, interference, and resiliency are important, while keeping costs down. Applications range from enterprise building-to-building connectivity to traditional WISP backhaul needs.Force 300-25 continues the tradition of previous products with an integrated 25dBi dish with a narrow beamwidth and reliable mechanics. Supporting peak throughput greater than 500Mbps, the Force300-25 also supports an always on spectrum analyzer and local Wi-Fi management to take advantage of mobile installation applications.
- Cambium Networks' ePMP Force 300-25 is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides superior throughput of over 500 Mbps of real user data.
- The ePMP Force 300-25 supports channel size configuration from 20MHz up to 80MHz and modulates up to 256 QAM.
- The Force 300-25 supports a local Wi-Fi connection to allow easy installation, configuration, and monitoring from any Wi-Fi enabled device.
- The ePMP Force 300-25 supports constant monitoring of the radio spectrum and allows for live action without bringing down the radio.
- Configurable modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 3-5 ms.
- QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services - VoIP, video, and data - and provides three levels of traffic priority.