MikroTik RouterBOARD RB951Ui-2HnD
2.4GHz AP with five Ethernet ports and PoE output on port 5. It has a 600MHz CPU, 128MB RAM and a USB port
The RB951Ui-2HnD is a wireless SOHO AP with a new generation Atheros CPU and more processing power. It has five Ethernet ports, one USB 2.0 port and a high power 2.4GHz 1000mW 802.11b/g/n wireless AP with antennas built in.
It has a 600MHz CPU,128MB of RAM and PoE output function for port #5 - it can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit. Maximum load on the port is 500mA.
Package contains RouterBOARD 951Ui-2HnD in a plastic case and power adapter.
- RB951Ui-2HnD (USB, power injector, USB, 2GHz, 802.11n, dual chain)
- CPU: Atheros AR9344 600MHz CPU
- Memory: 128MB DDR2 onboard memory
- Ethernet: Five independent 10/100 Ethernet ports
- LEDs: Power, NAND activity, 5 Ethernet LEDs, wireless activity LED
- Power in: PoE: 8-30V DC on Ether1 (Non 802.3af). Jack: 8-30V DC
- Power out: PoE passive on port 5, same voltage as input.
- Dimensions: 113x138x29mm
- Weight: Without packaging and PSU: 232g, full weight in package: 420g
- Power consumption: Up to 7W
- Operating Temp: -20C .. +50C
- Operating System: MikroTik RouterOS, Level4 license
- Package contains: RouterBOARD in a plastic case, power adapter
- Antennas: 2x2 MIMO PIF antennas, max gain 2.5dBi
- RX sensitivity: 802.11g: -96dBm @ 6Mbit/s to -80dBm @ 54Mbit/s
- 802.11n: -96dBm @ MCS0 to -78dBm @ MCS7
- TX power: 802.11g: 30dBm @ 6Mbps to 25dBm @ 54 Mbps
- 802.11n: 30dBm @ MCS0 to 23dBm @ MCS7
- Modulations: OFDM: BPSK, QPSK, 16 QAM, 64QAM; DSSS: DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK